Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A New Site [Please Read]
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am by Zane
I shall be closing down this site and re-opening it to another type of roleplaying site
Here's the link, I hope you will join it, It will be a rather new sort of rpg, different from most sites. I hope you will like it.

http://dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion.com/

Admin Zane

Comments: 1
Latest topics
» A New Site [Please Read]
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm by Zane

» Our Advertisement and Affiliation Button
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am by Zane

» What to do Now?
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am by Ikuro

» Random anime/manga discussion
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Kenshin

» Typical Day
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm by Kiyoshi

» Suggestions
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm by Kiyoshi

» Heya
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm by Zane

» Hachibi 8 tails
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 6:43 am by Kenshin

» The Ins and Outs of Shinobi Life: Lesson 2 [D Rank]
Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 am by Itsuko

The Team

Admins

Heya Peoplez Falcon21

Zane

Heya Peoplez Inuzuk10

Twilight

Affiliates
Heya Peoplez Button10
Affiliation
Naruto Province
Heya Peoplez 1310

Heya Peoplez

Go down 
+4
Kenshin
Renkirumaru
Zane
Kiyoshi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Male Posts : 46

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:41 am

So, yeah, decided to join because this looked pretty different from all the other rpg sites I've been to. And I am a girl, so don't get confused. My profile is set up to represent my character. Had to decide between my two characters which was Kamiko or Kiyoshi and since I hadn't played as Kiyoshi anywhere yet, well, you get the point lol. Though I kind of wish there was an art section so I could just post pictures of him as I finish them. I could always post them here though. Anyways, hope we can all get along and have fun! Nice to meet you all ^__^
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Male Posts : 315

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am

Welcome! The site is reopening after 3 years! I'm glad to see someone join.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgsage.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 am

thats a long time o.o
well i'm glad i can be apart of the return ^^ i try to be on daily and i hope i dont disappoint. you guys hav an interesting battle system. vary different from the other sites. they're always so complicated and it's like a book of rules for the battling system @_@ i understand no god mod but sometimes its just ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 am

Yeah, don't worry about your activity, just make sure we stay in contact. And yeah I'm editing the battle rules to make it easier. Also I'll be giving your class type on your character app
Back to top Go down
Renkirumaru
Netsukage
Renkirumaru

Male Posts : 17

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 am

Welcome, I'm Zane's brother Ren. Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Nice to meet you too Ren

So, I'm extremely bored so I decided to see what some animes are that people like. You only have to put a few, but you can put as many as you want and not in a particular order. The type of anime people like says a lot about their interests.

Dance in the Vampire Bund
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Durarara
Ao no Exorcist
Soul Eater
D.Gray-man
Kuroshitsuji

So mine for example, comedy, action, dark animes are more my thing obviously lol. I love demons, vampires, but i also like a good story that has a lot of awesome fight scenes XD so yeah, what are some of your guys favs?

And just for the hell of it, I posted one of my fav videos of Katekyo Hitman cuz not a lot of people know which one that is surprisingly :/ or at least people I've met.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:45 pm

I have watched alot of anime, and liked most of them. Well my favourite animes for now are:

HunterxHunter (2011)
Jojo Bizarre Adventure (2011)
Durarara!
Baccano!
Rurouni Kenshin
Welcome to NHK!
Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
and many more...
I also watched Soul eater and Blue Exorcist, but it has been some time since I last watched em.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm

wow i need to expand my interests cuz ive heard of a few of those but never actually seen them

hunterxhunter tho i have 1-8 of the manga. or 1-7...i dont remember lol something like that. i got it...god...ive had those since i was like 12ish o.o so around 9 years now?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Yup, I can't remember all of them, but these are the best I have watched.
And HunterxHunter got a reboot for 2011, anime. It's been years and that lazy ass mangaka, only made one and a half more arcs
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am

lol the sad thing is i actually have never read them. i just have them as collector value cause those specific ones are hard to find, tho ive heard the series is pretty good from my friend. hes my go to guy for anime when i need to know something about it. if only i could get him to actually join one of these sites. hes a big narutard. hes just lazy
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 am

Lol, my cousin also has the volumes, I don't think he has hunterxhunter volume 1 though. I'll have to ask him
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:26 pm

its funny. i tried to sell them for years and not a single bookstore would take them

btw this is random but heres how kamiko looks when she's older
Heya Peoplez Kamiko10_zpsc8ae973c
Heya Peoplez Kamiko9_zpsc9698d1f
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Samurai
Kenshin

Male Posts : 53

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Ah you can use that for the timeskip, and I forgot to add one more anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, can't believe I missed that one!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:54 pm

the anime made me cry T.T i hate animes that do that to me! but i love them at the same time. its not fair
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 am

could not resist
Back to top Go down
Ikuro
A-rank Wanderer
Ikuro

Male Posts : 31

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Wtf? Im not going to try to load this one on my phone XD u shouldnt watch sword art online then. Ud cry by ep. 3 and be balling at the end. Ud probably be balling at the end of angel beats as well. Fucking sad as shit.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 pm

i haaaaaate animes that make me cry!!! they do it on purpose. make u really fall in love with the characters and then they die or never see eachother again or something. black cat still makes me depressed to think about.
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
Shouhei

Male Posts : 26

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 am

Figured as I finish them I might as well post pictures of the characters

Heya Peoplez Kamiko11
Back to top Go down
Shouhei
Banned
Shouhei

Male Posts : 26

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Heya Peoplez Kamiko12
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Onajikage
Kairi

Female Posts : 20

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 12:24 am

I love her eyes. You can tell that her personality changes a bit as she gets older just from her pictures. How long have you been editing and what system do you use?
Back to top Go down
Kamiko
Yukikage
Kamiko

Female Posts : 28

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 am

thanks! i use RealWorld Paint. It's not as good as some of the other systems tho

Just a random collab pic I did.
Heya Peoplez Kamiko11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya Peoplez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Peoplez   Heya Peoplez Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heya Peoplez
Page 1 of 1