Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Join dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion
That is the new site, this one shall be closing down
Naruto RPG Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A New Site [Please Read]
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 2:28 am by Zane
I shall be closing down this site and re-opening it to another type of roleplaying site
Here's the link, I hope you will join it, It will be a rather new sort of rpg, different from most sites. I hope you will like it.

http://dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion.com/

Admin Zane

Comments: 1
Latest topics
» A New Site [Please Read]
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm by Zane

» Our Advertisement and Affiliation Button
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am by Zane

» What to do Now?
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am by Ikuro

» Random anime/manga discussion
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Kenshin

» Typical Day
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm by Kiyoshi

» Suggestions
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm by Kiyoshi

» Heya
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm by Zane

» Hachibi 8 tails
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 6:43 am by Kenshin

» The Ins and Outs of Shinobi Life: Lesson 2 [D Rank]
Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 am by Itsuko

The Team

Admins

Typical Day - Page 2 Falcon21

Zane

Typical Day - Page 2 Inuzuk10

Twilight

Affiliates
Typical Day - Page 2 Button10
Affiliation
Naruto Province
Typical Day - Page 2 1310

Typical Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Onajikage
Kairi

Female Posts : 20

Typical Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 am

Kairi turned a dark shade of red from head-to-toe. She quickly wrapped her arms around herself when he finished. "If I ever catch you two, I swear I'm gonna kill you, you little perverts!" She yelled after them as they disappear along the rooftops. She jumped up onto the roof and saw how far they had already gone. "I hate men so much," she grumbled, keeping her arms crossed over her chest. She stomped her foot on the ground in fustration, then turned and stormed off back towards her office.

-Exit Topic-
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Male Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 am

"Well, wasn't that fun Kiyo?" Neru asked as he let go of his hand. They had crossed several rooves and were right below a ramen store. "Wanna grab a bite to eat?"
Neru then jumped down towards the Ramen store, and looked up to see whether Kiyo would follow.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgsage.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Kiyoshi hesitantly looked over his shoulder to see if they were being pursued, but it didn't seem like it. He looked at Zane and shook his head when they finally stopped. "Fun? I have to live here you know," he said in a whiney tone. When the boy mentioned food, he remembered that that had been the reason he came back in the first place. "I guess it couldn't hurt. No sense in worrying about what she'll do right now." He jumped down off the rooftop next to Zane. "Come on, I'm starving." He smiled and headed into the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Special Jonin
Zane

Male Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Zane sat down on an open seat next to another open seat. He then ordered a bowl of hot steaming ramen, it was by a man called Tsu-Tsu. Strange name. He then turned around, with a smile to see whether if Kiyoshi followed him or not, he did.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgsage.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi
Banned
Kiyoshi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Kiyoshi smiled back at the boy as he walked over and sat down next to Zane. He ordered a slightly different kind of ramen than the one Zane ordered and waited for it to arrive. He leaned his staff against the counter next to him as their orders were placed in front of them. "So, did you ever get to meet up with your friend?" He asked, mainly just to make conversation as he took a bite of his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical Day   Typical Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Typical Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Sage :: 

Fire Country

:: Hidden Grass
-